Tetra Pak TBA-19 200ml Slim Filler – General Information
Some extra detail on this great filling machine:
- Tetra Brik Aseptic (TBA) – this is the type of carton and division within Tetra Pak. It is associated with long life ambient products filled into a Brik shaped carton. It does not require chilled storage until opened & can have a shelf life of 6 to 12 months.
- TBA/19 – this is the machine type and series of machine that forms, fills & seals the portion pack Tetra Brik carton.
- Slim (Carton shape) – this is the shape of the carton & can be Slim, Base, or Square. This machine is 200ml SLIM.
- Portion Pack – this is terminology referring to the smaller carton i.e. 125ml, 200ml, 250ml or 330ml.
- Aseptic – this is the process that the machine uses to ensure both the carton & product are sterile.
Ambient or long life – this refers to a carton that has been packed in aseptic conditions thus offering a long shelf life without the need for chilled storage
All Tetra Pak products are built to exceed quality standards around the world. Their commitment to quality is matched by their commitment to innovation and are driven to deliver food suppliers with the machines that enable them to offer safe, durable and quality products within their markets.
You can find out more about Tetra Pak at their website.
See our current list of used food processing and packaging machines for sale.